Friday, February 25, 2011

Lessons Learned

I hope you have enjoyed some delicious granola bars, along with dipping your veggies in some guac instead of ranch! Mmmmm yaaa!

I learned a lot this week. Really, I learn a lot every week. BUT this week I thought I'd share some of those things with you :)

1. It isn't a good idea to wear keds when it is snowing

Oh summer, how I miss you.

2. When your anatomy professor gets on the ground in front of 350 students to teach you about how to do a sit up correctly, just laugh and enjoy it. As awkward as it may be, it is a break from lecture! (It was actually quite insightful. I will have to share his knowledge soon!)

3. Teaching your (big) little brother how to change a diaper over the phone is hilarious. And almost as fun as sending him on his first date :)
4. Canadian bacon is really the rectus abdominis muscle of a pig. For real. 

5. Having a six pack really just means you haven't been working out all 10 muscles of your abdomen. So don't get too excited. (Let's be honest. I'd probably still be stoked if I had a six pack...)

6. Competing in 269 triathlons in your lifetime is no big deal. Ha...right! (I met a nice old man in the gym this week that has completed that many. And he has many more planned for this summer. Incredible! It made me want to race sooo bad!!)


7. 3 day school weeks are da bomb.

8. Broccoli is still my favorite food.


9. This guy is insane. But the story is oh so intriguing.

10. You can vote for your favorite BLOG right here! So please, go vote :)



~Got any sweet plans for the weekend?
~What have YOU learned this week? (Other than how to make awesome granola bars and make healthy swaps!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...