How was your week? It's been a mighty good one for me!
So here are some of the highlights of my week:
1. Donating to the Guadalupe School of Salt Lake City
(The guy stopped me on campus and said "Do you like kids?" and after I looked at him like he was crazy he said "Because if you do, you should donate to give these kids food and clothing!" haha)
2. Figuring out you can use a scarf to cover your steering wheel over night while your truck sits out in the cold. Then in the morning, it doesn't feel like it is going to freeze your fingers off! Fabulous
3. Taking my first anatomy test, and pretty much owning it. That's right!
4. Knocking out an almost 5 mile run that felt really good!
5. Eating some delicious oatmeal each morning for breakfast! I guess this is a highlight every week, because it never changes...
6. Sunday dinner with the whole family!
7. The regular Thursday volunteer tutoring at an elementary school down the street from my apartment
8. Finding my mitten snow scraper that I got for Christmas a year ago before the snow came this week. Hallelujah!
9. The "balmy" 40 degree weather we have had the last 2 afternoons. What is this, summer?!
10. Now it's a three day weekend! Okay, it's always a three day weekend since I don't have school on Fridays. But still, that is a highlight that can't be overlooked each week.
~Any fun plans for the weekend?
~What were your highlights of the week?