Friday, October 12, 2012

Friday's Letters

Dear Birthday Apple, This is what happens when you have lots of food allergies. And you know what? I don't mind one bit. Hand over the apples! Dear Halloween, I don't like you. One bit, really. But I'm glad my mom decorates in the cute Halloween way, and not that creepy way. Dear Fall Break, There is nothing like waking up early to get a run in and then being able to take a long shower and put on sweats again instead of getting ready for school. I love it! Dear Parking Job, My dad has raised me to believe the only place to park is when there is only one car on your side. And I feel guilty every time I can't find that spot at school.




Here is some weekend inspiration...have a great one!


2 comments:

  1. Cute birthday pic! Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday, Trisha! We love you & are glad you had
    a good birthday! Cute pumpkin! Love the parking tip!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...