Monday, October 24, 2011

Linked Up

My mom and I just got back from a quick trip to Las Vegas for some hiking, yoga, Cirque du Soleil and some very nice weather. With a pleasant stop at The Red Barn on the way home! While I gather pictures from that (the hikes were unreal) I will leave you with some fabulous links!

Pumpkin Seeds...3 WAYS! Goodness those all sound delicious. And make me want to carve a pumpkin just to get to the seeds.
image

Long Run Obstacles – Pretty sure we all have those days that we just don’t want to do our long run, or any type of exercise for that matter. Here are some ways to get past those exercising blues.

Apple Peanut Butter Cookie Bites – substitute in some almond butter and we are good to go! These look great!
image

White Chicken Chili – I’m not sure anything says fall like some good chili. This sure looks like some good chili.
image

Sweet Potato Muffins – Yum! With some pumpkin and banana variations, these muffins are delicious and good for you!

Pumpkin Pie Spiced Almonds - Almond and pumpkin...I'm in!


Happy Monday!

~Got a link to share? Go for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...