Friday, June 15, 2012

Friday's Letters

Dear Dad, you ran out to the road with my water bottle as I passed the house during my 8 mile run. Thanks for being the best water boy I've ever had! Dear Mom, you're creativity made me look really good at work this week. Thanks for making up for what I lack in that department. Dear Miami Heat, feel the Thunder. Dear Provo Canyon Trail, you were perfect for a long walk with a good friend yesterday. I was reminded why I love summer, the mountains and good friends.

http://www.willhiteweb.com/utah/biking/provo_canyon_biking.jpg

1 comment:

  1. Ooooh ... I would love to hear more about what the creative things were that your mom did for your work! Go Thunder! Seeing this trail, makes me homesick for my Orem days, when I used to run. Provo canyon was where I ran daily, 6 days a week. Ran from my home to the mouth of the canyon trail, past Nuns, across over past Vivian and up south fork canyon! I can appreciate the joy you felt! Way to go!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...