I’m clearly not creative when it comes to post titles…see the previous “march madness”. Oh well.
To be honest, I feel bad for March. Why? Because February got a whole lot of glory this year. Something about being a leap year and having an extra day. Who know an extra day could cause so much excitement? Not me.
I am quite excited for March. It involves lots of basketball, St. Patricks Day, Spring Break, and the next month is April when school ends.
So in order to give March some love, I decided to come up with 31 things to make March magnificent. Choose one a day, choose two a day, or do ‘em all in one sitting (that’s probably not possible). But let’s get started.
1. Read a “fun” book. Not a textbook or a instruction manual. A cozy-up-in-your-sweats-by-the-fire book.
2. Do 100 push-ups. A few a day or all at once…your choice.
3. Swap water for another beverage.
4. Try a new recipe.
5. Write down 10 things you are grateful for
6. Have an “electronic free” day
7. Play frisbee
8. Try a new vegetable
9. Meditate for 10 minutes in a quite room
10. Take a picture with people you love
11. Say thank-you
12. Each a fruit of every color of the rainbow
13. Do an anonymous act of kindness
14. Have a dance party, with yourself or with others
15. Try a new form of exercise
16. Watch a basketball game
17. Wear green
18. Do jumping jacks during commercials of your favorite TV show
19. Create something
20. Donate to a good cause
21. Take a nap
22. Meet someone new
23. Go swimming
24. Do 100 sit-ups
25. Write in your journal
26. Eat something green at every meal
27. Write a thank-you note
28. Call an old friend
29. Take a picture of something beautiful
30. Watch an old movie
31. Write down reasons you love your life
There you have it. I think we can make March magnificent…don’t you?
By the way...Happy Birthday, Dr. Seuss!