Hi, friends! Here is another round of Friday's Favorites! Hope you have a stellar weekend! I know I’m looking forward to a fun St. Patricks day party and some (hopefully) good weather!
- Emotional eating? I think we could all say we do it. But next time, when your body talks, listen.
- Some get bored eating salad. I could (and do) eat the same thing every day. But for your anti-boring people, here’s 45 Salad Recipes
- So you’re injured. Do you need RICE or POLICE? Interesting new find!
- This Southwest Quinoa Salad looks delicious…and makes me excited for summer and lots of vegetables!
- Here is a new treadmill interval run to try…looks fun to me!
- These Flaxseed Muffins pack 6 grams of protein and some healthy fats!
- Yesterday was National Peanut Lovers Day. Did you know that over 15% of the healthy oils are lost in the process of roasting nuts? Raw people, eat ‘em raw!
Talk to you Monday! I’ve got a yummy new recipe to share :)