Friday, May 13, 2011

Friday’s Favorites

Hey, people! Here’s a list of more of my favorite links I’ve checked out recently. Have a stellar weekend!
~ Speed workouts? They don’t have to only be done on a track!
image
~Nothing is wrong with celebrating Cinco de Mayo every day right? Bring on the Mexican food!
~Do you ever miss running? Even if you don’t…this will make you!
~Homemade crackers? Don’t mind if I do.
image
~What do cayenne pepper and pureed veggies have in common?
image
~I love skillets and I love eggs. Yum!
Do you have any other favorite links from this week you’d like to share? Comment away!

6 comments:

  1. Well hello there neighbor. :) I'm glad you found my blog! It's funny, because as you probably know there are TONS of people who run and bike in Highland/Alpine, and I always wonder, "Hmmm. I wonder if that person is reading my blog??". Hahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Will check out your links, thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i always love a good link party! and homemade crackers.
    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mmm, homemade crackers, yum! I am going to have to try that!:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love track running! and WOO for homemade crackers!! dont think i cud do that!

    ReplyDelete
  6. hope school is going well! just checking in.
    :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...