Friday, January 28, 2011

Make sure bodies are all zipped up...

Sorry if the title freaked you out a bit. BUT, I went to my first anatomy lab this week. It was exciting! As much as that class is time consuming to the extreme, it is something I enjoy learning about and find fascinating. The human body is amazing! Next week...we're working with the human heart!

Anyway. The month is almost over! Can you believe it? How was your week of remembering? While I study for anatomy, I often remember another accomplishment I’m quite proud of: passing the AP Calculus test in high school. Until that class, I had never put so much time into studying for a class. It took a lot of time and effort and brain endurance. In the end, though, it was completely worth it. That’s what keeps me studying some days!

This week also involved a killer spin class…indoor

some volunteer work tutoring at an Elementary school…

Room 104

some yummy dinner with the sister at Costa Vida...


and some new online yoga! For real. Check it out – some of the shorter classes are free! Those are the one’s I “bought”. You can do it any time, any where, and as many times as you’d like. Pretty spiffy. Have a stellar weekend!

~Growing up did you like dissecting things in school?
~What class have you had to study for more than anything?

1 comment:

  1. Online yoga! Sweet. Thanks for the tips, and thanks for talking about yoga. I think yoga should be a part of every conversation!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...