Monday, January 17, 2011

buy yourself something fancy

Wait a second...before you get all excited from the post title, just wait for the real challenge for the week. First things first! How was the yoga? How are your goals for January coming? Can you believe January is already half way over?! It's almost time to start thinking about February's goals! Goodness.

I'm doing pretty well. I ended up not being able to go to yoga with my roommate because of my schedule, but I've still done yoga every week! Mostly Bob's Biggest Loser Yoga...I'm definitely a fan!

Have you been keeping track of my 1,000 miles? I'm doing pretty well. At the end of each month I plan on adding up the the miles to see how I'm doing.

Good news - no school today! Thank you, Martin Luther King, Jr. I've always wondered if NOT going to school is really what he would have us do. Probably not. But I will take what I can get! Have you read the book The Help? It's definitely a keeper! It is set right during the time of MLK Jr. and I have loved reading it.

 My "bedtime snack" - a little easy reading!

OK, OK. Ready for the challenge for the week?!
Carry a water bottle with you everywhere you go!

This is for real...everywhere! Pay attention to how much you drink, you'll be surprised by how thirsty you are and how much you like having that water bottle around. Oh, and the buy yourself fancy thing comes from the fact that there are some pretty spiffy water bottles out there for sale! So go out and buy one if you don't have one. You'll definitely get your moneys worth if you really carry it around and reuse, reuse, reuse...

Here are some of my water bottle options. Go Jazz!

~What's your all time favorite book?
~Do you have a water bottle you recommend buying for those ready to go out and purchase one?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...