Monday, May 28, 2012

$16

 What can you get for $16?

Well, this is what we got at our neighborhood co-op last week for $16:

Spinach, blackberries, bananas, 4 kiwi, 6 potatoes, 6 tomatoes, 2 pears, 5 huge carrots, celery, 3 green peppers, 3 grapefruit...I'm probably missing something.


Ya...I'd say you get your moneys worth!

For the locals, check out Harvest Market...others can check out Bountiful Baskets which has tons of locations. It's a great way to get fresh fruit and veggies regularly!

Happy Memorial Day! Have a great Monday - and make it a great week!

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE my local farmer's market...sometimes I get really good deals, and sometimes I feel like I pay a little more than the grocery store...but regardless it's worth it because I know the produce i'm getting is high quality!
    I hope you've been having a great weekend!
    xoxo!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...