Friday, November 4, 2011

Birthday Sale

Earlier this week, Lucy activewear contacted me about a big sale this Saturday. Lucy is turning 12! So a celebration is definitely in order.

Several things excited me about this:

1. I love a good sale

2. I love activewear

3. A little celebration never hurt anyone!

So, here are the details:
Starting tonight at 9 pm PST the entire store is 25% off and there is free shipping as well. This goes through tomorrow, November 5th. Since that’s the big birthday! This sale of 25% of the entire store is also available in all of their various locations. Pretty great! Stores open at 9am. So if I were you, I’d hustle!

4x6 birthday

Hope you find something wonderful! Happy Birthday Lucy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...