Friday, December 14, 2012

Moving Up

Sorry for my absence! Finals have been finished, snow has finally fallen to the ground and Christmas music is playing everywhere I go. It is a busy holiday season, but also a season I love.

I have some exciting news! For my birthday a dear friend of mine offered to design a new blog for me. And she pretty much did an awesome job. So this will be my last post on this blog, but please head over to training-tidbits.com and put in your e-mail to start following that blog! Same fitness and health related content, just a much better place :) So head on over!

 

And with that I'd just like to leave you with a short and powerful song that reminds us of the reason for this time of year. I hope you have a wonderful holiday season and spend plenty of time with family and friends. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...