Friday, October 26, 2012

Friday's Letters

Dear Thanksgiving Break, I think I'm ready for you now. Only 4 weeks, right? 4 weeks. Dear Halloween House, I couldn't believe the number of pumpkins in front of your house. Or the giant spider and ghosts. Or the purpleness of your house. But happy Halloween! Dear First Snow, You bring cold fingers, big coats, and fresh homemade cinnamon rolls. You are welcome this time, but please don't stay a while. Dear Vibrams, I apologize in advance for the amount of treadmill time you'll be getting the next few months. I'm just can't be hard core all the time.

Happy weekend!





Weekend Inspiration...
 


1 comment:

  1. How cute is that Halloween House! I love happy people! Remind me to tell you about a cute old lady named, Doris. The outside of her house is decked out to the max every holiday. One day I couldn't resist knocking on her door to tell her how much I appreciated her "happy house". Cutest new friend! I'll have to show you where she lives.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...