Friday, August 24, 2012

Friday's Letters

Dear Timpanogos Cave, You're a quick and challenging hike that I love more each time I do it. Something about the mountain air, open skies and burning legs that gets me every time! Dear REAL Salt Lake, There's a first time for everything, and it was great to watch a win for the first time! I could do without the singing for the first 5 minutes, but it was pretty dang exciting! Dear Fall, I can sort of feel you in the air. School is starting, apples and peaches are delicious, the nights are getting cooler faster. I think I'm ready! Dear Parents, I'm excited for you to take a group of girls and their dads up in the mountains today. Both of you know quite well the beauty and peace that comes from places like that, and I'm sure the girls will find it too. After they get over going to the bathroom in the bushes and eating food that tastes like whatever was last on the fire.

 



1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...