Friday, August 17, 2012

Friday's Letters

Dear Tim, I've never enjoyed watching someone swim so much. And feeding them bananas and allowing them to run into my kayak. Thanks for being a rockstar and letting me come along for the ride! 6 miles has nothing on you. Dear Peaches, I need an intervention. I can't get enough of you! Dear KSL, Walking out of the doors after our final meeting and handing in my badge was pretty bittersweet. So many good memories. Dear Dad, Natalie, Mom & Kellie, I love you just as much as I love Daniel. Promise.

Happy weekend, folks!





1 comment:

  1. Oh wow! You're already finished with KSL?! I can feel your "bitter-sweetness"! I'm sure they miss you already! So cool about you & Tim! Peaches are my absolute fave, too! (so glad you can eat them!)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...