Friday, February 17, 2012

Friday’s Favorites

Hey, friends! Comin’ at ya with a round of Friday’s Favorites. Hope you have a fun weekend! (yay for 3 day weekends!)

- Zucchini Boats anyone?

image

- here’s a nifty portion control video…short and to the point!

- Top Ten Greens…check out the first one! Love my broccoli :)

image

- This apple banana stew looks like a fun and simple treat for kids and adults to enjoy

- Speaking of portion control, here is a great way to give you your freshly baked cookie fix, but just a few at a time

- I like oatmeal, I like protein, and I like simple…therefore I like these (kid friendly) no bake oatmeal protein bites!

image

- there are lots of seeds out there, but this helps you find the best and tells you why

- we already had one quinoa recipe this week, but I figure there can never be enough quinoa…check out this peanut butter cacao quinoa 

image

2 comments:

  1. I had my eye on those protein bites yesterday! YUM!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those zucchini boats look amazing. I'm going to have to keep those in mind when I get a ton of zucchini in my CSA box this summer!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...